Instruction to Authors
- Manuscript must be in English. Double line spacing. A4 Paper size. It must be easy to read and free from grammatical errors. Authors are responsible for the originality and quality of their manuscript.
- Articles should be original research papers
- Submission of a manuscript implies that the work described has not been published before or under consideration for publication elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a public lecture, review or thesis)
- Charges would vary as the fluctuation in the economy persists. The Editor should be reached for the current cost of publication
- Organization of manuscript should be as follows:
i) Title: The title should be relevant
ii) Authors: Author(s) should be in the following order: Initials, Surname. Example: E. J. IGHODARO; B. ORHEWERE.
iii) Author(s) Addresses with email for corresponding author
iv) Abstract: The abstract should contain clear and concise summary of introduction, methodology, results and discussion, conclusion and recommendation, and contribution to knowledge in a single paragraph of not more than 300 words.
v) Keywords: Provide keywords that describe the content of the manuscript
A processing fee of N3000 is to be paid at the submission of the manuscript. If accepted for publication, a publication fee will be required. As a result of the highly unstable economic climate, publication charges will be subject to frequent review. Authors are therefore expected to liaise with the Editor to obtain the most recent information on the fee they are to pay.
Manuscripts should contain the following headings:
- Title (followed by the author’s name, address, email and phone number);
- Abstract (brief summary of the work not exceeding 300 words AND Key words);
- Text (introduction, study area, methods, results, discussion);
- References (references cited in all parts of the manuscript are to be listed at the end of the text in alphabetical order.
Articles should be submitted to: editor.[email protected]